SEIKO ASTRON SBXB081J Specifications :
|Case Material||Titanium & Ceramic|
|Case Size||45 mm|
|Band Material||Leather (Crocodile)|
|Crown Type||Pull out|
|Case Size||Thickness: 13.3 mm|
Diameter: 45 mm
Length: 54.3 mm
|The Perimeter of Bracelet||200 mm|
|Movement Type||GPS Solar|
|Duration||Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged) power save: approx. 2 years|
|Accuracy||+/-1 second every 100,000 years (with daily automatic time adjustment)|
|Hand Indicators||Hour, minute, seconds, AM/PM|
|Lumibrite||Hands & markers|
|Stone Set Quantity||9|
|Water Resistance||10 bar|
|Magnetic Reluctance||Magnetic resistance|
SEIKO ASTRON SBXB081J Features :
- Dual Time
- Bottom Dial Can Be Adjusted To Second Time Zone, Main Hands Can Be Manually Adjusted To Different Time Zones
- Perpetual Calendar
- Calendar Automatically Adjusts For Short Months and Leap Years Until February, 2100
- Power Reserve Indicator
- World Time
- Astron GPS Solar pinpoints your location and identifies your exact timezone by receiving GPS signals from 4 or more GPS satellites.
- Manual Time Adjustment is available
- Screw case back
- Overcharge prevention function
- Power save
- “Retrograde” day display
- Time zone adjustment by receiving GPS signals from GPS satellites
- Automatic time adjustment function
- Satellite acquisition status display function
- Reception result display function
- Function to prevent the GPS signal reception function from working (in-flight mode)
- Automatic hand position alignment function
- Serial number engraved on the case back
The world’s first GPS solar watch
By connecting to the GPS network, the new Astron adjusts at the touch of a button to your time zone* and, by taking all the energy it needs from light alone, never needs a battery change.
*For the time zone information of your caliber, please refer to here. If there are changes in the region/time zone, manual time zone selection may be required.
Dynamic movement of the hands, which can sense the connection with satellites
When GPS signals are received, the second hand starts moving, indicates the number of satellites, and then displays the current time.
It is an emotional moment, feeling an identification with GPS satellites 20000 km away.
Automatic Time adjustment
Whenever the dial is exposed to bright light, the watch automatically receives GPS signals. When the watch is concealed under a sleeve and the dial cannot receive enough light, the watch stores the time of the previous successful manual time adjustment or time zone adjustment, and automatically starts time adjustment at the same time.
- High reception performance of an exclusive Seiko ring antenna
An exclusive Seiko ring antenna placed under the dial ring is suitable for automatic reception as it can easily receive signals regardless of posture.
12-hour sub-dial with a separate AM/PM indicator
With the new Dual-Time caliber, you can read not only the time where you are, but also the time in your home time zone on a simple 12 hour sub dial, a new feature for Astron.
Day and date display
Dual time with AM/PM indication, day and date.Everything the global traveler needs.
A stylish and luxury indexes
Metal indexes adopted to complement the hands are finished separately to provide enhanced metallic texture and luxuriousness.
The operation of the watch is made simple by the electronic setting function in the crown.
Strong and highly-visible hands
Wide and strong hands greatly increase visibility.
The cases are polished by hand to be distortion-free, using Seiko’s unique Zaratsu technique, so that there is sharpness in every light reflection.
Comfort in wearing
The bracelets are composed of individually designed links and are therefore tapered perfectly to the wrist for maximum comfort, however and wherever you may travel.