SEIKO ASTRON SSE117J1 Specifications :
|Titanium (super hard coating) with ceramic bezel
|Thickness: 12.4 mm
Diameter: 44.8 mm
|The Perimeter of Bracelet
|Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged) power save: approx. 2 years
|±15 seconds per month (without receiving a GPS signal and at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C )
|Three-fold clasp with push button release
|LumiBrite on hands and indexes
SEIKO ASTRON SSE117J1 Features :
- “LIMITED EDITION” engraved on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Screw case back
- Against allergy to metal
- Overcharge prevention function
- Power save
- Perpetual calendar
- World time function (40 time zones)
- Power reserve
- Time zone adjustment by receiving GPS signals from GPS satellites, automatic time adjustment function
- Satellite acquisition status display function
- Reception result display function
- Function to prevent the GPS signal reception function from working (in-flight mode)
- Automatic hand position alignment function
- 2,500 pieces from Seiko’s 135th Anniversary and Seiko Astron’s 5th Anniversary Limited Edition collection.
- Celebrating the 2017 5th anniversary of the release of the GPS Solar Astron, this limited edition is truly a sight to behold. Machined from bright titanium, with a wide aperture dial ringed in ceramic for the best GPS reception, this watch is limited to 2,500 pieces worldwide.
- Using the impressive GPS timekeeping feature, this watch has the capability to access 4-6 satellites in Medium Earth Orbit simultaneously to ensure the time is correct down to less than 1 second in 100,000 years.
- For a completely self-contained timepiece, the SSE117J1 is also solar powered, ensuring complete autonomy with no need to change the battery. The solar cell is charged by any light, but best in sunlight.
- The world time display allows for near instantaneous shifting to a different timezone. The list of available cities is accompanied by an inner display showing the hours’ difference from UTC.
- Deep slate coloured dial with both Roman numeral and round cut vivid blue sapphire hour markers for a stunning modern look, yet keeping the classic style.
- The outer bezel is a ceramic composite and gives the widest aperture available for the best signal for the GPS timekeeping feature. Ceramic is a wonderfully scratch resistant material, ensuring a perfect looking watch for as long as possible.
- The blue back-tinted Sapphire crystal is perfect to survive the stresses of daily life. Highly scratch resistant, Sapphire crystal is measured at 9H on Mohs Hardness Scale, able to resist scratches from all but Diamond.
- Precision machined bright titanium case and bracelet for a truly lightweight feel that’s stronger and more scratch resistant than stainless steel.
- Finished with a push-button fold-over clasp for added security.
- Aggressively knurled crown for ease of using in any conditions.
- The perpetual calendar feature ensures the date is correctly displayed without the need to be updated by the owner.
- Suitable for showering or shallow swimming, this watch is rated for 100 metres water resistance.