The Novak Djokovic Limited Edition has a strong design that is perfect for adventurous world travelers. This model ingeniously captures the essence of Novak’s approach to tennis – power, precision, passion and grace – through the addition of design features unique to this GPS solar watch.
SEIKO Astron SSE174J1 Specifications :
|Glass Material||Sapphire crystal glass|
|Glass Coating||Super-clear coating|
|Case Size||Thickness: 14.5 mm|
Diameter: 46.7 mm
Length: 51.4 mm
|Driving System||GPS Solar|
|Duration||Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged) power save: approx. 2 years|
|Water resistance||20 bar water resistance|
|Magnetic Reluctance||Magnetic resistance|
Other Features :
- “LIMITED EDITION” on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Screw case back
- Overcharge prevention function
- Power save function
- World time function (40 time zones)
- Dual-time function
- Power reserve function
- Time zone adjustment by receiving gps signals from gps satellites automatic time adjustment function
- Satellite acquisition status display function
- Reception result display function
- Function to prevent the gps signal reception function from working (in-flight mode)
- Automatic hand position alignment function
Black and gold color combination
A color combination inspired by Novak’s aggressive yet controlled style of play.
Witty but discreet design accent – minute markers in honor of Novak
The tennis points system – Love, 15, 30, and 40 – is used for four of the minute markers as a subtle nod to the sport played by the great sportsman who inspires this creation.
A star at the eight o’clock marker honors Novak for being one of only eight players in history to achieve a career Grand Slam.
- Highlighted UTC codes of the venues of Novak’s Grand Slam victories
The UTC codes for the four cities that host the Grand Slam tournaments, Paris, London, New York, and Melbourne, are highlighted on the bezel.
- Novak’s signature and individual serial number on the case back
The case back proudly bears Novak’s signature. Every watch has its own individual serial number and is offered in a special presentation box.
Super-hard black coating
To ensure its durability, the watch has been coated with Seiko’s unique super-hard black coating, giving it scratch-resistance and a uniform jet-black color that will not fade.
- The world’s first GPS solar watch
By connecting to the GPS network, the new Astron adjusts at the touch of a button to your time zone* and, by taking all the energy it needs from light alone, never needs a battery change.
*For the time zone information of your caliber, please refer to here. If there are changes in the region/time zone, manual time zone selection may be required.
- Automatic Time adjustment
Whenever the dial is exposed to bright light, the watch automatically receives GPS signals. When the watch is concealed under a sleeve and the dial cannot receive enough light, the watch stores the time of the previous successful manual time adjustment or time zone adjustment, and automatically starts time adjustment at the same time.
- High reception performance of an exclusive Seiko ring antenna
An exclusive Seiko ring antenna placed under the dial ring is suitable for automatic reception as it can easily receive signals regardless of posture.
- In- flight mode
In order to avoid any interference with the operation of electronic devices in an airplane, in-flight mode is available when boarding a plane. In the in-flight mode, the GPS signal reception function will not work.
- DST (Daylight Saving Time)
In areas where DST (Daylight Saving Time) applies, the time can be adjusted manually.